We help children participate in the things that they find challenging by creating or adapting the situation for success.
Ages: Birth to 12 years old
We provide individual online therapy for children experiencing:
- Delays in meeting their developmental milestones: crawling at 9 months, walking at 12 months, etc.
- Challenging behaviour: frustration when they are unable to complete a task, impulsiveness when playing, and difficulty moving from one activity to another.
- Difficulties in performing at school: handwriting, reading, attention, and socialising.
- Difficulty with independence: feeding, dressing, brushing teeth, etc.
Occupational therapy will assist in:
- Stimulating early childhood development and reaching milestones.
- Helping your child to understand and manage their emotions.
- Specific strategies to address difficulties in school performance.
- Providing strategies to help your child become more independent in daily activities.
Rates are charged on the duration of sessions. Prices range from at R240 – R340.
Financial assistance is available.